replica rolex

replica rolex
replica rolex

2016年11月2日星期三

Sinowatches.com Review: Amateur From Start To Finish


sinowatches.us
I was hoping my review of SinoWatches.com would be like the story of the ugly duckling – that this rather amateur looking site would surprise me and deliver a beautiful Rolex replica to my door. Unfortunately, in this version the duckling stays ugly! The watch was an absolute disaster, and sending it back wasn't cheap. That's not the fairy tale ending I was hoping for!

Quality: Are These Watches Any Good?
sinowatches
The Milgauss Rolex replica I got from SinoWatches.com was a mess – instead of using screws in the linked band they used small pins – not only did it cause the watch to fall apart the moment I took it out of the box, it means I can't even get it repaired on my own. What were they thinking?
The Site: Usability and Design
Yikes, these guys really need to hire an interior decorator! This site is a good example of how the wrong color scheme can really take away from your site. The combination of purple and beige and gray is bad enough and then that hideous wall paper is really the final straw.
Even if it looks a little amateur, I give these guys points for being one of the few sites to use real photos of their merchandise. They could stand to hire a better photographer, but at least they're not just showing pictures of the authentic watches and claiming it's their replicas, as seems to be the trend these days.
Service: Is Their Staff Any Good?
There's only an email address, and they take about 2-3 days to get back to you. The staff is helpful but they don't really 'wow' you, they just seem to do the bare minimum.
Shipping: Is It Fast and Reliable?
On the site they don't provide an estimate for shipping time, and now I know why! My package took over two weeks by EMS, which is way too long.
Return Policy: Is It Reasonable?
It wasn't hard to convince them to take the Rolex replica back, but paying $40 to return it (with tracking) is something I wasn't too pleased about.
The Bottom Line
My Sino Watches review didn't get me the Milgauss I was hoping for and now I've lost the shipping both ways. It was a frustrating experience, don't go through it yourself!
vedere di piu rolex falso e Rolex Sky Dweller

没有评论:

发表评论

replica orologi

replica orologi
replica orologi